- To shop online, browse our online textbook catalog to view a listing of the textbooks we currently have in stock along with the price. You can also see our full listings in pdf format.
- Select the desired textbooks along with how many you wish to purchase. Add to your shopping cart and click “Buy” to proceed to checkout.
- At checkout, advise how payment will be made: Payment can be made at the main store, at the distribution location (Belize City only), or via a bank deposit or bank transfer.
- Indicate preferred delivery method: Items can be picked up from the main store or sent through our distribution agent in Belize City (only), BPMS ,or Belize Postal Service DSM. An extra charge will be incurred for deliveries.
- Orders will be filled within 24 hours. Allow extra time if delivery is requested.
- Orders can also be placed by phone (822-2777) or email: email@example.com.
We also sell used textbooks (We purchase on a consignment basis).
Payments can be made to Dakers Stationery & Books through the following options:
- Bank Transfers or Deposits to the following accounts:
Belize Bank Acct # 149144010120001
Scotia Bank Acct# 1938730
Atlantic Bank Acct#100043819
Note: Please indicate name and/or invoice# on deposit slip.
- In store payments by cash or credit cards
Following successful payment, your items can be received at the location of your choice which includes: the main store in Belmopan, directly at your address (countrywide) via DSM, at BPMS offices countrywide, or at our distribution center in Belize City. Additional charges will vary based on method of delivery.
For wholesale orders, please contact our customer service department to get a quotation. firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact our customer service at 822-2777 or dakersbelize @gmail.com.
We ship country wide to all locations. You can choose from the following:
- BPMS- delivery to their offices countrywide-delivers within 1-2 business days. For drop off to a location other than their offices, an additional fee will be charged eg. to water taxis, local air carriers, or bus.
- Belize Postal Service (Domestic Speed Mail)- delivers directly to your address countrywide-delivers between 1-2 business days.
- Distribution agent in Belize City only (COD)- allow 3-8 days for delivery.
- Other-at your request
If you ordered the wrong book, please inform customer service immediately.
No returns will be accepted after 7 days.
You will be required to submit a copy of receipt along with the book for exchange. The items must still be in good condition or else it will not be accepted. Options available would include either an exchange or the issue of a credit note.